res://ieframe.dll/preview.js error printing from outlook 2003

I get teh follow error when printing from the main menu in Outlook 2003 "res://ieframe.dll/preview.js"  Line"2598" Char"1" Error "Permission denied" Code: "0".  I am running Windows 7 Professional 64bits with the IE9 Beta.

If I open the email in a new window it prints just fine.  I have reset IE9 to its default settings already as well as add the 

¯ regsvr32 ole32.dll

¯ regsvr32 oleaut32.dll

¯ regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

I am really at a loss right now as to why this is hapeening.  I also tried seeting my default printer to  Microsoft XPS Document writer and I get the same error.

Answer
Answer

Hello,

Before you useInternet Explorer 9 Beta, you should weigh the pros and cons of installing software that's still in development. The "beta" designation means that the software is still being tested—information from beta users will help to make the final product even better. If you install the beta release, you'll get to try out the many new features inInternet Explorer 9, but you might also experience a higher frequency of errors than you would using an earlier version ofInternet Explorer.

However, I suggest you to follow the below article:

"How do I restore security settings to the default settings?"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313222

Note: The article also holds good for Windows 7.

Regards,

Savan – Microsoft Support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Refer to the suggestions by ‘Vincenzo Di Russo’ in the link below for similar issue and check if this helps to resolve the issue:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/c1e623d6-d6e4-4eaa-9e27-53d8cf2aad25

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 20, 2017 Views 7,608 Applies to: