How can I email MS Access Forms using MS Outlook?

How can I email MS Access Forms using MS Outlook?
The form is editable/updatable for the recipient(s) and they required to reply my email as per the designed MS Access Form.

Sorry but you can't email an Access form using Outlook.  If you had Access 2007 or above (and Outlook 2007 or above) you could use the newer feature which allows you to send an email using Access/Outlook and having it create a special HTML form or using an InfoPath form (although the receiver would need Infopath on their machine to use it) and then they fill out the form and send it back and Access can update, or add, the information directly into the database.

But there is no such feature in Access 2003 and the only way to send an Access form from that version, or earlier, is to send them an access database with the form in it but it would also need a table in there for the data. You would send them that file, they could open it, fill out the info and then email the database back to you where you would have to either manually deal with it or come up with code solution. 

-----
Microsoft Access MVP 2008, 2009, 2011
If a post was helpful click the FOUND THIS HELPFUL link

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 12, 2018 Views 387 Applies to: