MSN Premium

McAfee popup says expiring and renewal needed but have bought MSN Premium which includes McAfee.  Do I have McAfee or not?
Answer
Answer
Reply In reply to deleted message

McAfee popup says expiring and renewal needed but have bought MSN Premium which includes McAfee.  Do I have McAfee or not?

MSN Premium was renewed in June 2018, what happened to McAfee Virus Guard & Protection

McAfee Security is no longer being offered as part of the MSN Dial-Up OR Premium subscription.  Webroot Spysweeper is still available as an alternative.  If you want McAfee (or something else, such as Norton, etc.), you will have to purchase it separately.  Notice of McAfee being discontinued went out by email back in February and was discontinued effective June 30, 2018.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

I don't understand, I thought some of my previous MSN subscription money was going to pay the cost of McAfe, if so is that money now going to the cost of Webroot Spysweeper I have downloaded?

If you've downloaded, installed and are using Webroot SpySweeper, then yes.  That is now part of your paid subscription.  If you change your mind about SpySweeper, decide to uninstall it and pay for another security program instead, you don't get a refund or reduction on your MSN subscription.  The subscription price is the same whether you install the SpySweeper or not.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 15, 2023 Views 132 Applies to: