How to Change my child's age in my family account?

I am trying to change my child's age in the family account, as it was entered incorrectly. I saw this:

I'm a parent, trying to change my child's birthdate
  1. Using the parent's Microsoft account, sign in to your Family page on the Microsoft account website.
  2. Select Manage my child's profile info.
  3. For the child’s account that you want to change, select Edit this child's personal info and then follow the instructions.

But when i go to the family page, i don't see anything that says manage my child's profile info. Am I missing something?

* Moved from: MSN Settings and personalization  / Personalizing my content  / All

Answer
Answer
Hi Chummy

The steps you are following is correct. We'd like to know which browser are you using when accessing your Microsoft account. If you are using a specific browser only, we'd suggest clearing its cache and cookies then try to go to your account again. You may also try another browser to replicate the issue if clearing cache and cookie didn't help. You should be able to see the Manage my child's profile info under Add a family member. See the picture below for your reference: 

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post. 

104 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 11, 2024 Views 93,960 Applies to: