Wrong artist image and bio for Zune HD

Hi I have a Zune HD and the artist image and bio for one of my artists shows up completely wrong.

For 윤하, I have the image and bio of this 'arlo guthrie'.

Not only is it annoying that you don't support the manual insertion of artist image and bio for artists other than US ones (yes, there are songs that are not in English. Big shock for you, I know) you add insult to injury by putting in the wrong information with no way of correcting it!

Please tell me that it will be possible to correct this by the user on the next update (if there is one, that is).

And NO, most of my music isn't from Zune Marketplace.

Bear in mind that you will get a lot of similar complaints with the international release of WP7. I'm guessing the Zune included in WP7 will have the same issues.
|
Answer
Answer
You can correct this- manual insertion is supported.  Open zune software, go to that album.  right click the album and click 'more about this album' which will take you to the album linked to yours in the marketplace.  In this case it will be wrong.  Right click the album cover again, and this time 'find album info' and then match your album up to the correct album, if it is in the marketplace database (many unavailable albums are in fact in the database.)
Zune MVP

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 20, 2018 Views 1,897 Applies to: