A new release is available today for the Groove app on Windows 10. Check the Store! This release (version 3.6.1382.0) includes the following:
- The app remembers the state of the hamburger across sessions (i.e. if you collapse it, it will stay collapsed across sessions).
- You can now search for Artists within the app.
- Fans reported that album art didn't properly show album art for FLAC files. We fixed that.
- Added a manual sync option to Settings.
- Select/unselect all now available when in selection mode.
- New layout in the album detail page banner to allow you to read more of the details for your favorite albums.
- Now you can navigate to the album page from the context menu for songs.
- The modules in Explore and artist detail pages load from top to bottom to make the experience smoother.
Please continue making your feedback known in the Windows Feedback app, in store reviews, and elsewhere on the Internet. We’re listening!
Thank you for your continued support,
The Groove Team