Interactive Picture

Hello I want to create a tab in a channel of microsoft Teams where you can see a picture and by clicking in different parts, you will be redirected to another tab of a given channel in the same team. To be exact, i want to create a photo of a city map, where you can click on buildings and it would take you to another tab (that is the inside of that building). I'm going to try out "Power Apps" tomorrow, but i wonder if there's an easier way, because i'm nowhere near close to knowing how to use Power Apps

Thank you in advance,

Alex.

** Moved from:Microsoft Education / Learning Tools / Other **

Hi AlexanderArgyropoulos,        

The tabs can be a Power BI report, a dashboard, or even a Microsoft Stream video channel where you publish training videos.

However, according to my test, it is unfeasible to create an interactive picture tab in Teams channel.

Given this situation, we recommend you kindly post your request on Teams uservoice, this is a forum that collect user’s feedback and suggestion. Our dedicated engineer will review all suggestions in the forum to consider in the update and development in the future, we appreciate your valuable feedbacks and every customer’s opinion is important to us.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Grace

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 13, 2021 Views 21 Applies to: