Finding out who removed us from meeting in microsoft teams

I am using microsoft teams from some days and I am not able to find who is removing me as well as other participants from meeting .

Answer
Answer

Hello Ashmit,

Thanks for posting in the forum. Currently, it is not feasible to find out who removed you from a meeting. But to prevent this from happening again, as the meeting organizer, you can change the meeting roles so that other participants will join the meeting as Attendees and cannot remove any participants anymore.

First, you'll need to send out the meeting invite before you can assign roles. Once you've done that, go to Calendar tab, click on the meeting you just created, and select Meeting options. This will bring you to a web page, where you'll see a few choices under Who can present? Choose Only me or Specific people, save it. After doing this, only you or specific people will join the meeting as Presenter and other participants cannot remove others anymore. For your reference: Roles in a Teams meeting.

Besides, I totally understand you might need the feature to find out who removed you. I suggest you can submit your feedback in the Microsoft Teams UserVoice forum for feedback. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Rick

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

43 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 21, 2023 Views 8,073 Applies to: