Calendar missing in MS TEAMS

Hi There,

i find that the calendar tab(on the left panel) in teams is missing. on little research found that this calendar is picked up from OWP. i was surprised to see that i was not having outlook icon when i log into portal.office.com. when i try to access the link http://outlook.office365.com/owa it gives me a license error.
please let know how can we get this issue fixed. i need of urgent help.

Answer
Answer

Hello Sai Raju,

Thanks for your post in Microsoft Community.

Regarding to the problem that the calendar tab is missing, there is a chance that someone changed the related policy. To check it, please contact Office 365 administrator to go to Microsoft Teams admin center and then follow the steps below:

1.  Sign into Microsoft Teams admin center as an Office 365 administrator.

2.  Click Users in the left pane and then select your account.

3.  In your account information page, click Policy and select the policy under App setup policy.

4.  In Pinned apps section, please check whether Calendar is in the list. If not, click Add apps to add Calendar into the list.

If the issue still persists, please provide the following information to me for further assistance:

1.  Please confirm with other users whether they encountered the same problem.

2.  Please provide the screenshot of this issue to me.

3.  Whether the Calendar shows up in Teams Web App?

4.  Since you mentioned that you got license error when sign into Outlook Web App, please try this link in InPrivate/incognito mode and check whether you can sign in: https://outlook.office365.com. If you still get error, please share the screenshot of the error with me and I will do my best to help you.

Regards,

Seven

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

24 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 24, 2020 Views 188,285 Applies to: