Geting an error login on Microsoft Teams (Error code 80090016)

During a call thru Microsoft Teams, My NoteBook DELL P61F001 (Windows 10) retrieved a bluescreen error, and restarted.

After this, I'm not able to connect to Microsoft Teams. When I try to connect to Microsoft Teams I receive the following error.

I Already tried many solutions suggested in microsoft community, like Uninstall the TPM, Clear all the keys from the TPM, uninstall Teams.

And I'm still not able to use Microsoft Teams in my NoteBook.

This error code, usually is attributed to an Microsoft Office error, but my Office it's working fine. 

Answer
Answer

Hello Marvin, 

Thanks for the help, but I contacted Microsoft support by phone, and they helped me to solve my problem.

I'm sending the solution below in case someone have the same problem.

1. Quit the local Microsoft Teams application completely. To do this, right click on the icon on the toolbar and click "Exit" or run the Task Manager and end the Microsoft Teams process.

2. Go to File Explorer, and type% appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams there. (you can also enter the folder by pressing the windows key on the keyboard + R by copying the address above and clicking the enter)

3. Once inside the directory you will see some of these folders below:

• In ‘Application Cache’, go to Cache and delete all files from this location. “% Appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams \ application cache \ cache”

• In ‘Blob_storage’, delete any files from this location, if any. "% Appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams \ blob_storage"

• Within ‘Cache’, delete all files “% appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams \ Cache”

• Within ‘databases’, delete all files “% appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams \ databases”

• Within ‘GPUCache’, delete all files “% appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams \ GPUcache”

• Within ‘IndexedDB’, delete the .db file “% appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams \ IndexedDB”

• Within ‘Local Storage’, delete all files “% appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams \ Local Storage”

• Finally, being ‘tmp’, delete any file in the locations:

• “% appdata% \ Microsoft \ teams \ tmp”

•% LocalAppData% \ Google \ Chrome \ User Data \ Default \ Cache

•% LocalAppData% \ Google \ Chrome \ User Data \ Default \ Cookies

•% LocalAppData% \ Google \ Chrome \ User Data \ Default \ Web Data

• Delete temporary Internet Files from Internet Explorer (Temporary Internet Files)

• Delete cookies from Internet Explorer Cookies

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 22,613 Applies to: