Microsoft Teams Script Error

Hi, Im having a script error message when Im trying to log in into my microsoft teams. Im using windows 7 and I've downloaded the app from your website.

Hi EUGENE CHU_435,

Greetings. I’d like to share with you that Microsoft Teams requires Windows Server 2012 R2+, Windows 10, or Windows 8.1 in 32-bit and 64-bit operating system, Windows 7 isn’t included , and support for Windows 7 has ended, which means the technical support, software update and security update or fix for it have ended, so to fix the Microsoft Teams issue, we highly recommend you first update your operating system to be latest, which might be the root cause, updating operating system could also help you avoid many further issues in the future and better your using experience. If you still could not use Microsoft Teams well in latest operating system, we could continue to help you do further troubleshooting here, for your reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/hardware-requirements-for-the-teams-app#:~:text=Hardware%20requirements%20for%20Teams%20on%20a%20Windows%20PC,2.0%20video%20camera%20%207%20more%20rows%20

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation:)

Kind Regards,

Betty

------------

*Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

*Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am experiencing this problem whenever I log in on this account. I try to sign in other account on this computer and it is working. So I think its not a software version problem.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi EUGENE,

Thanks for your feedback, from your description, the issue might be related to account rather that Microsoft Teams, but we still recommend you update operating system for better using experience.

In addition, since only the specific account could not login to Microsoft Teams, to figure out if the issue is related to the account or other factor, if condition allows, please try to login the account to another Teams client, and view if outcome is different. If issue only occurs when login this account to your Teams client, maybe it is caused by invalid cached credential record, I recommend you go to Credential Manager > Windows Credentials to clear any records that are related to Microsoft Teams, then re-login to Microsoft Teams client, and view if it works.

If the account could not login to another Teams client either, may I know if you could access Teams Web App with it? And to do further analysis, please reproduce the issue and share the debug log(Press “Ctrl + Alt + Shift + 1” shortcut and collect it in “%userprofile%\Downloads”) of Microsoft Teams in private message, your cooperation is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Betty

------------

*Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried to log in using other Teams Client (in my sister's laptop)and its working. 

My computer - my account (not working)

My computer - others account (working)

other computer/laptop - my account (working)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi EUGENE,

Sorry for the delayed reply due to out-of-office, thanks for the updates, may I know if you have tried my previous suggestion? If not, please take a try and view if it helps. If the issue persists, as I mentioned before, to further figure out what causes this issue, please collect related log files and share with me in private message.

Kind Regards,

Betty

------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 9, 2021 Views 278 Applies to: