where is the facility on Microsoft teams to ask for a response i.e. accept or decline meeting?

where is the facility on Microsoft teams to ask for a response i.e. accept or decline meeting?

Hello David,

Greetings.

Supposing you'd like to know how to accept or decline meeting. If this is the case, in Teams > Calendar, please do access to the meeting event's details page, then you will see the options to accept or cancel the meeting under the meeting's title.

Feel free to let us know if anything is misunderstanding. 

Have a nice time.

Regards,

Rudy

------------------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Rudy,

I am more interested in giving this option for people- is it an automatic setting when you invite someone for a meeting that they will have the option to accept or decline? I have setup a meeting through a channel team, including just under 500 people. I am wanting to find out how many of these people will be attending before the meeting.

Thanks

David. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Dear David,

Yes, we can consider that is an automatic setting. If someone is invited in a scheduled meeting, that meeting information will show in his/her Calendar automatically, then he/she has the option accept or decline the meeting.  

And in you case, you also can access to meeting details, you will see the Tracking column at the right side. Under that column, then slide the slider down, you can see who had accepted it before this meeting.  

Actually, since there is not force option to let those invited people accept the meeting and they still can join it, during the meeting, it makes sense that you will find that more and more invited people join this meeting. And to see the participants list in your meeting, you can click theShow Participantsoption in the meeting control bar. 

Feel free to let us know if the above information is helpful or not please. 

Regards,

Rudy

* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you - really helpful. I have one last question... when I send a meeting invite to everyone in the channel I have set up, do I just leave the invited participants blank??

Regards

David

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Dear David,

Hope you are doing good.

About your latest question, the short answer is Yes. For detailed information, please click here (Make it a channel meeting section). Please be noted: You may need to create any private channel for the privacy concern.

Have a nice time.  And please do take care.

Regards,

Rudy

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 9, 2021 Views 21 Applies to: