When I log in know I get this. When I log in yestday for a meeting I was not able to log in, I could only join as a guest. When I did get log in as a guest my screen kept going black. Know  when I try to log in I'm getting this massage. can any one help me. 

Request Id:  268d4e19-834b-4e7f-87ef-3bc259fdbe00 

Correlation Id:  54b30e08-f85d-4e53-a01a-385d93073bc1 

Timestamp:  2020-06-10T17:07:16Z 

Message:  AADSTS50020: User account '***@gmail.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'State of North Carolina' and cannot access the application '1fec8e78-bce4-4aaf-ab1b-5451cc387264'(Microsoft Teams) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account. 

Answer
Answer

Hello Georgette Lynn,

Thanks for your post in Microsoft community. Due to our Privacy policy, we had removed your personal information from this thread.

Based on your post, we understand that you have received meeting invitation and when you try to join Teams meeting as a guest user, you get this error message. Given this situation suggest you to kindly ask the inviters to check if they have added you in such Teams as a guest user or added you as a guest user from Azure Active Directory side.

• To check this: Go to Azure Active Directory portal > Users > Check you are added as a guest user or if you are not there, ask them to added your user account as Guest user and then check the result.

Also ask them to verify, if the inviter send meeting request to you as guest user or external user? Inviter side have to enable Guest access and External access from their end. They can check this settings from Teams Admin center > Org-wide settings > Guest and External access.

Thanks and regards,

Ankita Vaidya

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 24, 2024 Views 12,087 Applies to: