Can not Fetch Calendar in Microsoft Teams Rooms

I decided to create cloud-only accounts for Microsoft Teams room ( we have crestron)  and i did create cloud only accounts .

I am getting error - "Can not Fetch Calendar "

Procedure Followed:-

http://blog.schertz.name/2019/02/creating-microsoft-teams-rooms-accounts/

New-Mailbox -MicrosoftOnlineServicesID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***  -Name "Clean Room ConferenceRoom 2" -Room -RoomMailboxPassword (ConvertTo-SecureString -String He@rt0731 -AsPlainText -Force) -EnableRoomMailboxAccount $true

Set-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -PasswordNeverExpires $true -UsageLocation CR ;

Set-MsolUserLicense -UserPrincipalName *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -AddLicenses edwardslifesciences:MEETING_ROOM;

Set-Mailbox -Identity *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -MailTip "This room is equipped to support MS Teams Meeting ";

Enable-CsMeetingRoom -Identity *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -SipAddressType EmailAddress -RegistrarPool "sippoolSN11A18.infra.lync.com";

Set-CsMeetingRoom -Identity *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -EnterpriseVoiceEnabled $true ; 

Note -

1.I have excluded rooms from all conditional access Policy

2. SIP,UPN and SMTP matches with each other

Hi Manoj Kumar01,

Greetings, if your organization's environment is deployed entirely on Office 365, I'd like to recommended that you can take a look at below article to see if you meet the requirements before you setup Microsoft Teams Rooms user accounts: 

Deploy Microsoft Teams Rooms with Microsoft 365 or Office 365 

Also, you may try using the script mentioned in above article again to check the result.

Besides, we need to collect following information so we can understand your problem better and provide further suggestions:

1. Please kindly take screenshots of the detailed steps for setting up Microsoft Teams Rooms user accounts and share the screenshoots with us via private message (PM).

2. Does your organization have a On-premises deployment (Your organization has servers that it controls, where Active Directory, Exchange, and Skype for Business Server are hosted)?

3. Or your organization have a Hybrid deployment? If so, please specify the details of the your organization's deployment.

Best regards,

Jennifer

---------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Manoj Kumar01,

This is Sylvie and I am writing this thread. Thank you very much for your information in PM. I checked your cmdlets and it seems they are correct; the meeting room has the Meeting Room SKU licenses.

Based on my knowledge, the calendar requires an Exchange online mailbox. Please kindly make sure this account shows as mailbox in Exchange online server. Besides, you can also try to sign into Outlook or OWA to check the results.

If the problem persists, to rule out licenses problem, we recommend you change the Meeting Room SKU licenses to E3 or E5 to see if it can help.

Please feel free to update us if you have any updates.

Best Regards,

Sylvie

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 28, 2020 Views 89 Applies to: