Using Apple Pencil on iPad to mark assignments submitted by pupils via TEAMS

Dear All,

I am a science teacher currently teaching pupils remotely via Microsoft Teams, like many others.

I have set my pupils various assignments through teams and they are creating/amending word documents and uploading these to assignments to hand in work.

Previously i have used an apple pencil on an iPad to mark work submitted by email.  

My question is: can I open my handed in assignments and mark them with the apple pencil on an iPad in teams and then return them with my marking notes, via assignments?

Currently I have worked out how to edit handed  in assignments in teams by typing, but there is  no option to DRAW so I cannot use the pencil to mark the documents.

I hope this makes sense and thank you in advance for any help offered.

Science teacher UK

Answer
Answer

Hi Teacher,

Per your description, we understand that you want to use the Pencil to provide the marks and feedback to their work on the Word documents in the Assignment but we’re sorry to convey that it’s not possible to provide marks or feedback using the Pencil, where we need to manually type the text. We do understand the inconvenience and apologies for it, given the situation, we suggest you add your idea in Microsoft Teams (Schools and universities) UserVoiceas a related team can take into consideration about it. Your feedback is highly appreciated as it helps to improve the functionality of the product.

In addition, you can write the feedback in the document submitted by the Students by opening the Word document in the application.

Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Chitrahaas

-----------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Once complete conversation about this topic, kindly Mark and Vote any replies to benefit others reading this thread.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 29, 2023 Views 3,305 Applies to: