Teams & Outlook Automatically logging out

Hello, my emails and teams keep asking me to sign in every time I open those. How can I solve this problems?

Answer
Answer
Hi Thet,

Thanks for your post on the community forum. I'm Nik, an independent advisor here to assist you with this.

To help you further into the MS Teams issue, please provide me with some more details at your convenience:
1. May I know what device(Windows, Mac) and operating systems version you have? This will help me to look at the specific settings and instructions available for your device.

If it is windows, please clear cached MS Teams login password from credentials manager:
1. Open the Credentials Manager (Control Panel > User Accounts > Credential Manager)
2. Select Windows Credentials
3. Under Generic Credentials, you will see one called: msteams_adalsso/adal_context_segments.
Also, any credentials entry with "MicrosoftAccount:user=" keyword
4. Delete them
5. Sign out and Sign-in again
6. Try accessing Ms teams app again

Besides, do you see a similar issue on the Teams web app? To check, please access 'Teams Web App' https://teams.microsoft.com , use "Use the web app instead" option to open teams in a browser(Chrome or Edge) and check the outcome. It will help to isolate the issue with the desktop app.

Regards
Nik

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 17, 2023 Views 3,078 Applies to: