Teams meeting recording time does not sync with real time.

Teams meeting recording time running faster than original timestamp.

|

Hi Arun Baiswal,

Thank you for connecting with us in Microsoft community.

Before moving forward, could you allow me to gather a couple of information to narrow down the particular situation?

1. May I please just re-confirm are you using Teams application as desktop client or Teams web application client?

2. Whether this situation is happening with all team meeting recordings or any specific team meeting?

3. If it is possible from your side, could you please share with me small screen recording about "Teams meeting recording time running faster than original timestamp" in private message for further test?

Initially, I have asked for some information, because I was unable to find some brief information in your case description so that we can both understand particular scenario for your current situation.

If you share the information requested above, it will help us for future consultation.

Please note that my initial response may not resolve your current situation immediately. However, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a particular direction of your current situation.

=================================================================================================

Note: Due to forum policy and to protect sensitive information, please share with me above some requested or small screen recording information in "View Private messages".

Here are the steps to open "View private messages":

To view private messaging options> Sign in to Microsoft Community, use the email account where you posted this thread information to Microsoft Community, > click your profile picture in the top right, > select the My Profile option.

ImageImage

I will look forward to your next update on this in a private message. I will provide you further guidance accordingly.

Your valuable cooperation will highly appreciated on community.

Have a good day.

Sincerely

Vaidya Darpan

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 1, 2024 Views 31 Applies to: