Teams Error: Microsoft Teams is Disabled

After a frustrating 2 weeks of trying to transfer my home organization from our company's old domain to the new domain, (our whole team lost access to our emails for 8 days because it took that long to add our addresses back to the Azure directory), we cannot sign into Microsoft Teams now... The Error page below pops up.

Our problem seems like this problem: Error aadsts500014 which was "resolved" with this thread. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/error-code-aadsts500014-resource/fd7a1780-b5a1-4fc7-9dfc-209af811ae83

I went through that process and clicked "Yes" as you can see in the picture below, but my our accounts still doesn't allow us to sign in.

Please help me out here. This seems completely unreasonable for these issues to persist more than 3 weeks now. I want to use Microsoft, but it's becoming increasingly harder to not transfer to another platform as these issues persist...

Thank you,

Blake

Hello BlakeRichardson1,

Thanks for your post in Microsoft community. We appreciate your efforts to troubleshoot this issue and based on our experience users with appropriate licensing should now be able to log into the web interface. So first we would like to verify check with one of the affected user that Teams is enable for him and after that ask that user to wait for a while and try to login Teams web app via InPrivate browsing mode to check the status.

A. To check the subscription details ask one of the affected user to login on Microsoft365 Account, and then navigate to subscription.

B. If Microsoft Teams is not found under subscription, you need to enable Teams for that user. Below is the steps to enable Teams for one user account :

• Open Microsoft 365 Admin center > Users > Active Users > Search for the affected user account and click on Edit to change his details> go to License and Apps > select drop down arrow from Apps > enable Microsoft Teams

If still same issue persist, please provide screenshot for the subscription details of that affected user and complete user email id via the Private Message, so we can help to check further.

For your privacy, we will send you private message for collecting it.

Thanks and regards,

Ankita Vaidya

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 25,819 Applies to: