Signing in to Microsoft Teams

Hi. When I try to sign in to use Microsoft Teams it says that Admin (which is me) has already signed up and to get help from them Me ???? why can't I sign in to use Microsoft Teams
Hi

My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor.

I'm afraid I'm still not sure about your question. Could you please share with me the screenshot of the error message?

Disclaimer:
Please note, this is a peer-to-peer support forum meaning I'm just fellow regular MS Team forum users like you who are trying to help other MS Team forum users with their MS Team issue. So in this case, I'm Non-Microsoft Staff I don't have access to your account nor I'm authorized to do so. I hope we can have a mutual understanding from the beginning to prevent misunderstanding.

Kind Regards
I'm an independent advisor. I'm not a Microsoft staff.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mari,

Thank you for post. Am a Microsoft Teams user like you.

Is your email address tied to both a work and a personal account?

Are you trying to sign up for your work account by using a free tenant?

In the meantime, could you try to sign in to Teams from a private or incognito browser window. To do this, right-click this Teams link, select the appropriate option depending on your browser (for example, select Open link in inPrivate window in Edge), and then enter your domain credentials to sign in.

If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please feel free to post back.

Kind regards,

Mr. Trust_A
Volunteer Moderator
Microsoft Support Community

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi. I will do that later. Presently i am updating my Mac. When i try to sign in it says that admin has already set up an account and to use a fifferent email address. Ask admin to sort it out. Well its a private email address and private teams account. I dont have a work email and i dont want to use a different one. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi. I will do that later. Presently i am updating my Mac. When i try to sign in it says that admin has already set up an account and to use a fifferent email address. Ask admin to sort it out. Well its a private email address and private teams account. I dont have a work email and i dont want to use a different one. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Could you please check whether your account has been linked to other MS services. If yes then you may need to unlink your account, please visit this link: https://www.azure365pro.com/someone-has-already...

DISCLAIMER:
There's a link above from the non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards
I'm an independent advisor. I'm not a Microsoft staff.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I can't get my blue tooth wireless (BEATSPILL) speaker to connect to my Dell Computer, it's not connecting.

Then it connects I still see the red x over the display SOUND icon,. 

Can you help? 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 10, 2021 Views 44 Applies to: