Show Call History in Teams Chat

How do I show the call history in a chat when I have made a call from the chat?

For instance, I would expect to see the regular chat back and forth.

Then a "Call outgoing at 11:30am 5/1/2024, 23mins 5s"

Then the continued chat.

|

Hi Dhermosillo

Good day!

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist you here!

Based on your description, I understand your need to show call history in related Teams Chat.

Unfortunately, based on search and tests on my end, it isn't feasible to do so in Microsoft Teams by now. To access your call history, you may only go to Calls and review the History section in the center of the screen. 

We do understand your concern about this feature that how it helps you to improve your efficiency in such daily busy work schedule but as it is related with Microsoft Teams product design, so it is suggested to submit your valuable feedback directly to Microsoft product development team by either go to Help > Give Feedback in Microsoft Teams app or by posting on Ideas · Community (microsoft.com) . This is required because as we are from community team, we can only assist you to troubleshoot the query/share workaround (if we have for any by design query) and providing you required information for feature’s availability status.

This community team and Microsoft product development team are separate. So for feature’s suggestion or by design query, user need to submit feedback from their side to Microsoft product team. Once user send feedback via above mentioned way, it’s sent to Microsoft directly and it's routed to the relevant product teams who can review it.

To check more details about how to submit feedback, kindly refer this article Learn about how to provide feedback to Microsoft - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

Thanks for your precious time and appreciation. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Connery You

*Beware of scammers posting fake support Numbers here

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 30 Applies to: