Scheduling teams meetings for others and having to let them in

As a recruiter we schedule interviews through teams for hiring managers - Why do I have to get in the meeting and let everyone in? We have never had this issue - We use an ATS system and add peoples emails to the meeting link. Any idea on how to schedule for others and not be the one to have to admit?

|

Dear Lexie Schuman,

Good day. 

Thank for posting in the community. 

We've received your query and you can expect to receive response from one of our community moderator accordingly. 

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you. 

Sincerely, 

Community moderator  

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Lexie Schuman,

Good day.

Thank you for connecting with us in Microsoft community.

According to your description, currently after scheduling team meeting, meeting organizer can setup several things by going Meeting Options as per these below mentioned official documents:

Using the lobby in Microsoft Teams meetings - Microsoft Support

==============================================================================

Furthermore, if you are looking for some more specific settings options under the Teams meeting options to achieve some more specific requirement in proper way, currently there are not any more specific built-in features options or configurations available to achieve some more specific requirement.

I also believe that some specific feature option should be available in the product service, I do understand your concerns about how it can help you be more productive in your daily work, but since it's related to the Outlook application product design, and the product team can develop specific configuration or feature based on customer feature requests and upvotes.

Therefore, Microsoft recommend submitting feedback by going in the Ideas · Community (microsoft.com)

Generally, this community team and the Microsoft product development team are separate. Therefore, for more feature suggestions or design queries, users need to submit feedback to the Microsoft product team from their side. Once a user sends feedback through the above means, it is sent directly to Microsoft and routed to the relevant product team that can review it.

To see more details on how to submit feedback, see this article Learn how to provide feedback to Microsoft - Microsoft 365 adminsMicrosoft Learning.

I hope I have provided all the required process information and direction about your specific requirement . If you need any further information from our side, please feel free to contact us.

I am really appreciating your most valuable cooperation. Thank once again for your most precious time.

Have a good day.

Sincerely,

Vaidya Darpan

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 5, 2024 Views 23 Applies to: