PWA app refuses to show Week or Work Week views in the calendar

I'm using Teams PWA on a Linux client (Ubuntu 22). Frequently I experience a problem where the "week" and "work week" views in the Calendar only show the current day. When I switch between "Day", "Work Week", and "Week", they all look the same. The app shows a checkmark on the option, so I know it thinks it's showing the week view, but it just isn't. Restarting the app does not help.

|

Hello Timur, I'm Ibhadighi and I'd happily help you with your question. In this forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. For the issue with the Teams PWA (Progressive Web App) on Ubuntu 22 where the calendar refuses to show Week or Work Week views correctly, displaying only the current day instead, follow these simple steps to try and resolve the problem: 1. Clear the cache of your web browser. For most browsers, this can be done within the settings or preferences menu, under privacy or history sections. 2. Ensure that your web browser is up to date. Check for any pending updates and install them. 3. Try accessing the Teams PWA using a different web browser to see if the issue persists. 4. Ensure that the Teams PWA is updated. Microsoft rolls out updates regularly that could resolve such issues. 5. Remove the Teams PWA from your system and then reinstall it. This can be done by uninstalling it from your browser's settings or apps section, then visiting the Teams web version and opting to install the PWA again. This approach targets the most common fixes for web and PWA application issues, focusing on refreshing the app's local data and ensuring everything is up to date. I hope this helps. Best Regards, Ibhadighi

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried all of these things, and none of them work.

What interesting thing I noticed is that when I start Teams, I can see the calendar display the work week correctly for about half a second. And then it immediately shows only the day view.

This makes me think that Teams is somehow "zooming" into a single day from work week view after displaying the whole week.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Timur, Unfortunately, I’m really sorry I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight into your issue. Thank you, Ibhadighi

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I figured it out. I was able to fix it (mostly) by going to https://outlook.office.com/ and going to Settings -> Calendar -> Work Hours and Location. For some reason, I only had an entry for Monday. All I needed to do was add entries for all five days of the week.

It's still not 100% correct. The Week view is broken -- it thinks Sunday is Monday and so the days are all wrong. But I can live with that since I don't have meetings on the weekends.

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Go to Outlook App or on web version

Web version is easier, on top right the Settings option is there

Click on settings – on the left side the Calendar option is there

Under Calendar you will get the option Work Hours & Location

Under this option include Saturday’s and Sunday’s – That’s it, Saturday Sunday will be visible now on Teams, please restart Teams once if not visible

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This was so helpful! Mine randomly only started showing Thursdays last week and was making me crazy. Thank you!

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for this suggestion. It worked like a charm.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

In Outlook my "Work hours and location" had already been configured correctly in accordance with my (Mo, Tu, Th, Fr) work week. However, irrespective of me checking the "Week" or "Work week" display option, Teams Calendar is still showing just the 4 headers of my work week days. And, VERY confusingly, when I choose the "Week" display option, under respectively the Thursday and Friday headers it is incorrectly showing Wednesdays (irrelevant) and Thursdays... This should have been fixed by now, people.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 23, 2024 Views 2,279 Applies to: