Problem to enable user for direct routing

Hi,

Anyone who could help me on this? I am trying to do Teams integration with third party pbx system.

Hello Helmi B,

Thanks for your post in our forum. Form the information you shared, you are trying to set up Direct Routing and you encountered a problem when trying to add a phone number for a user. 

Firstly, before you enable users for Direct Routing, voice, and voicemail, please make sure you have correctly connected your SBC to Direct Routing as described in this article: Connect your Session Border Controller (SBC) to Direct Routing.

In addition, when you run the Set-CsUser command, please sure you have download and install the Skype for Business Online Connector module and successfully connect to the Skype for Business Online. For your reference: 

Manage Skype for Business Online with PowerShell

Note: Remote management of Skype for Business Online by using Microsoft PowerShell is supported only on 64-bit computers. 

Best regards,

Jennifer

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your reply.

After going through the steps in documentation I still stuck at the same point as above picture.

When I run this script:

Set-CsUser -Identity "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" -OnPremLineURI tel:101 -EnterpriseVoiceEnabled $true -HostedVoiceMail $true

It will ask for password of account that I dont recognized as picture below:

I tried to use my Teams ID but to no success. (Global Admin)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Helmi B, 

Greetings and sorry for delay the reply for OOF reason. From the information you shared, may I confirm if you have successfully download and install the Skype for Business Online Connector module

If so, you should be prompt to enter the credentials when connecting to Skype for Business online rather than when running the Set-CsUser command.

Also, please make sure you are login to the Windows machine with the account that has local administrator permission. Besides, it is recommended that you can try to run PowerShell as Administrator and enter your global admin account to connect to Skype for Business online PowerShell.

If you need further assistance, please kindly send us a screenshoot of the whole command you run, including the error message for analysis. Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Jennifer

* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Helmi B,  

Is there any updates about this issue?

Regards,
Jennifer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 9, 2021 Views 112 Applies to: