Offline on MS Teams and missed calls trace

If someone is offline on MS Teams and you call them. It rings twice and goes to voicemail. If you choose not to leave a voicemail, when the person goes back online will they see a missed call from you or will there be any trace that you have tried to call?

|

Dear Shelly_703,

Good day! Thank for posting in the community.

We've received your query, and you can expect to receive response from one of our community moderators accordingly.

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Shelly_703,

Good day! Thank for posting in the Microsoft community.

If someone is offline on Microsoft Teams and you call them, it will ring twice and then go to voicemail. If you choose not to leave a voicemail, there will be a missed call notification for the person when they come back online.

The notification will appear in the activity feed and in the chat with the person who called. However, if the person has turned off missed call notifications, they will not receive any notification.

Your call history is located in the center of the calls experience and shows a list of past calls (including missed calls). 

Go to Calls Calls button > History. From any call in the list, select More actions more actions button-duplicate > Call back Calls button to begin a call automatically. 

You can also chat with that contact, add them to speed dial, and add them to your contacts—all from the More actions more actions button-duplicate menu.

Here is the Microsoft reference article: View your call history in Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Support.

You can configure some additional features too : Manage your call settings in Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Support

You will also get emails for missed activates while you are offline.

Here is how:

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

If you find my information useful, please help me vote on it. With your vote, other users who are looking for the same details on this community site can easily find this thread and based on this thread they can find feature's update.

At this point, I would like to thank you very much for your valuable time and kind cooperation.

Looking forward to your response and have a great day ahead!!

Sincerely

S M Nazmun Nur | Microsoft Community Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Shelly,

Good day to you and hope you are doing well. 

We haven't heard back from your, so wants to quick check, have you checked my response?

Feel free if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you further. 

Thank you for your time and cooperation. 

Sincerely
S M Nazmun Nur | Community Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 31 Applies to: