my TEAMS is missing its call button i will show a picture below! please help !

i done know what to do so i need some one to helpmme or give me asoulution !!!!!!!!!! thank you 

Hi Francesca,

First of all, you can sign in Teams web client via Chrome or Edge browser to check if the Calls tab appears. If so, it indicates this is a client issue. And you can follow the steps below to check if it helps.

1. Fully exit the Microsoft Teams desktop client. To do this, either right click Teams from the Icon Tray and select ‘Quit’, or run Task Manager and fully kill the process.

2. Go to File Explorer, and type in %appdata%\Microsoft\teams.

3. Once in the directory, remove all the files and restart Teams.

While if the issue also happens in Teams web client, the issue could be related with the app setup policy in Teams admin center. You can contact the Office 365 admins in your school to further confirm if Calling app appears in the list. If it has been removed, you cannot see the Calls tab as well.

Regards,

Marvin

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi i need some help i am a student and my call button seems to be missing please do let me know what to do and i have tried before but nothing worked.

Thank You

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 25,284 Applies to: