MS Teams on Iphone keep asking for pin

Hi ,

I have a user' teams mobile on iphone keep prompting for pin once every hour or so.

The device is on MDM and latest IOS. Had reinstalled the app, cleared cache but still the same. Anyone encountered the same? Hope for help with this please.

Hello GabrielCHEW, I'm Shalom and I'd happily help you with your question. In this forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself. If a user's Microsoft Teams on iPhone is repeatedly asking for a PIN, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve the issue: - Check MDM Policies: Ensure that the Mobile Device Management (MDM) policies applied to the device are not causing conflicts or issues with the Teams app. Verify that the MDM settings are correctly configured and that there are no restrictions causing the PIN prompt. - Update Microsoft Teams: Make sure that the Microsoft Teams app is up-to-date. Check the App Store for any available updates and install them if necessary. An outdated app could have bugs or compatibility issues that may be causing the PIN prompt. - Check Teams Account Settings: Verify the user's account settings within the Teams app. Check if there are any specific security or authentication settings that might be triggering the PIN prompt. This could include multi-factor authentication settings or account security policies. - iOS Settings: Ensure that the iPhone's date and time settings are accurate. Incorrect date and time settings can sometimes cause authentication issues. - Revoke and Reauthenticate: If possible, try revoking the user's authentication from the Teams admin center and then have the user reauthenticate on the mobile device. This can sometimes clear up authentication issues. Best Regards, Shalom

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 492 Applies to: