Microsoft Teams, unable to hide bar while presenting

Hello Everyone! 

We have a problem with the bar in MS Teams while presenting a PowerPoint file.

We have a big screen in our meeting room in our company, it is a touch-screen Newline Trutouch X9 with a remote clicker connected.

When we share a presentation, we can not hide the bar in MS Teams.

Usually, the bar disappears itself, but when we try to share any presentation from the screen, the bar keeps to be visible.

That bar, where the microphone, camera or hung up is located.

We can click with the mouse or a clicker on the presentation for a next slide, but the bar is still there and it prevents to see some information on the slides.

Is there any way we can hide it while presenting manually or fix auto hiding feature? 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sergey

Answer
Answer

Hi

My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products, I will be more than happy to help you.

Disclaimer: First of all, I want to let you know this is a peer-to-peer forum meaning I'm just regular MS Team forum users like you who are trying to help other MS Team forum users with their MS Team issue. So in this case, I'm Non-Microsoft Staff I don't have access to your account nor I'm authorized to do so. I hope we can have a mutual understanding from the beginning to prevent misunderstanding.

As the first troubleshooting steps, please follow resetting the MS Teams app :
- Close Microsoft Teams (Check out if appears in the Windows toolbar and close it).
- Copy and paste following path Windows File Explorer:
%appdata%\Microsoft\Teams
- Delete all contents in that folder > Re-start Microsoft Teams.
- Sign in

However, if the problem still persists then please reinstall MS Teams Desktop app by downloading the app from the following link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/m...

Kind Regards

I'm an independent advisor. I'm not a Microsoft staff.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2024 Views 3,082 Applies to: