Microsoft Teams Test Call on Iphone Unavailable??

Hi, 

I just received the invitation link for important video conference, so I first downloaded app from my iphone --> clicked the link --> browser opened --> typed in my name --> then it makes a call right away without even adjusting my camera and microphone.  And while calling, the camera is off and its button is unavailable to click  

I actually have a call a few days later but wanted to check beforehand but there is no way I could do. 

Does it basically allow me to use my camera and mic only during once call is answered and during the conversation?  There is no such an option I could make test call to make sure everything works?

Hi AB_167

We appreciate for your input sir amid with all the details.

We would like to confirm with you sir if you can see this page, when you click the link and navigate to the teams app, you can try to toggle on and off "video is off" to test out if your iPhone front camera works well.

In addition, at your iPhone, settings, finding your Teams app. Make sure to toggle on the Microphone and Camera access. 

From this official side the making test call at the mobile device is still not available but we think it is quite an essential feature shall be equipped to make sure the mobile device is function well. Except for the above method, sir we also recommend you could post at the https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/ or vote to it and we hope this function will coming soon!

Please do let me know if you having updates and I will continue following you up.

Yours Sincerely,

George

------------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi George,

Atrached is the capture shows up soon as I click the invitation link.  It calls right away.  It does not allow me to adjust my camera or mic beforehand.  I turned on my camera and mic in the app setting already.

Do I only get to see once call is connected?

19 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 25,273 Applies to: