Microsoft teams - schedule meeting

I have recently opened my Microsoft teams and everytime I go to create a meeting, it asks me to either create one immediately or schedule one. when I click on schedule a meeting, It does not allow me to pick a date or time but asks me to copy the link for a meeting that cannot be set.
Answer
Answer

Hi Kash199i,

Greetings. From your description, may I confirm if you are using the free version of Teams and you are seeing the options as below picture?

If so, based on my test, I can select a specific date or time when scheduling a meeting, please see:

Given this situation, please kindly try to login to Teams web APP with your account and check if there is the same issue in there.

Also, to further narrow down whether this issue is related with your account, you may ask other team member to check if they have the same issue when scheduling team meeting.

Moreover, please send us a screenshoot of the page you see when scheduling teams meeting so we can understand your problem more clearly and help you further.

Best regards,

Jennifer

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* We are happy and always here to help you, and share the Microsoft 365 for business online information with you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 9, 2021 Views 24 Applies to: