Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.

Microsoft Teams keeps popping up. Constantly, VERY VERY frequently. Most annoying bug i've ever discosvered. It pops up as the active window in front of all other windows and takes focus away from other windows. Minimizing does nothing, just pops back up in 10 seconds.

I'm running Windows 10 - patched. 

Help!

|

Dear Beshte

Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, I know the issue you met. For this, please be kindly to try the following suggestins and check if these can make any difference.

1. Check for updates: Make sure you have the latest version of Microsoft Teams installed. You can do this by clicking on your profile picture in Teams, then selecting "Check for updates."

2. Clear the Teams cache: Clear Teams cache - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn.

3. Disable startup: If Teams is set to start automatically when you log in to your computer, try disabling this feature. To do this, right-click on the Teams icon in your system tray, then select "Settings." Under the "General" tab, toggle off the "Auto-start application" option.

4. Uninstall and reinstall Teams: If none of the above steps work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall Teams. To do this, go to the Control Panel, then select "Programs and Features." Find Microsoft Teams in the list of installed programs, then click "Uninstall." Once Teams is uninstalled, download and install the latest version from the Microsoft website.

Hope these can help. If this cannot help, for this, I'm willing to help you, but since your issue is about Teams related consult and this is really out of the scope of support in this community. There is a sensitive forum that is responsible for consulting and questions about Teams. So I sincerely suggest you publish it on Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Community Hub. Engineers there who are responsible for consult about Teams will provide you further help. Believe they can help you solve the problem. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your precious time. Have a nice day.

Sincerely

Katherine

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 23, 2024 Views 309 Applies to: