Locked out of account and no admin access

Hi,

I am locked out of my account and do not have an admin to unlock the account. Is there any other way I can get my account unlocked? 

Answer
Answer

Hello Hannah,

May I confirm with you whether your account is Office 365 for Business account? If so, firstly, we recommend you contact your organization admins, for user accounts are managed by admins, you can let them sign in Microsoft 365 admin center -> Users -> Active users -> select your account in account list and click “lock/unlock” icon in flyout pane:

Here’s more details: "It looks like your account has been blocked" error when signing in to Office 365

If you’re in Teams free organization and is blocked when sign in Teams, please kindly contact the free org creator who firstly set up the org, let him get admin account: (please check steps 2, 3 and ignore other steps) https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/delete-your-teams-free-organization-2c28cfcf-3fbf-497c-938f-8815a8f6a6b9

After done, sign in Microsoft 365 admin center with new admin account, follow above steps to unblock your account.

If you have different scenario, please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Anna

--------* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 8, 2024 Views 1,609 Applies to: