Issue Reporting App nowhere to be found?

Hi,

I have been using the Issue Reporting App in one of my teams for about two months. However when going on to teams this morning the tabs relating to the app (Issue Reporting & Manage issues) are gone, the task tab with previously competed tasks is still there. In the posts I still have the post from when I first installed the app however is I press the application it says that I do not have permission to use this app however I am a team owner and no one else who has access has changed anything.

After not being able to see how to retrieve it I thought I'd cut my losses and re install it and start from scratch and put the previous tasks back in as a reference for later however it no longer exists when searching the available apps in the whole of teams?

Any Information on where its gone and how to get it back would be grand!

Answer
Answer

Hi Amy Lewis1,

Thanks for reviewing and responding to my original post. Your experience prompted me to once again go back to the original location of our missing Issue Reporting (we retitled it "TAsk" below) and Manage Issues tabs. Lo and behold, with no action on my part, they have returned - also with full functionality.

Not sure what happened, but I'll take it! Hopefully other impacted users are seeing the same thing soon.

~ John

Lead HR Analyst, Talent Acquisition Operations

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 656 Applies to: