I accepted a microsoft teams invite but it does not show on my calendar

Hi

I accepted an invite for a teams meeting; however once I accepted it does not show on my calendar.  I had the invitee send again and it is still not appearing on either my outlook or teams calendar.  I'm not sure if the issue is on my end

Hi

My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products, I will be more than happy to help you.

Unfortunately the MS Team free only comes with limited scheduling features or a non-fully functional calendar. You also can't see or sync the meeting invites from your email inbox to the MS Team free desktop app. If you need a fully functional scheduling feature then you need to purchase a paid plan.

Please see the demo video regarding the scheduling feature in Microsoft Teams Free: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY7fQH8fCf4

As you can see on the demo video above On the MS Team free Desktop app you can see the meeting/calendar icon on the left menu, but when you click the schedule meeting button the MS Team free desktop app will open a new browser tab then redirect you to Outlook.com/Gmail web app. So actually you will schedule a meeting calendar on Outlook.com/Gmail web app and not on MS Team free app.

DISCLAIMER:
There's a link above from the non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards
I'm an independent advisor. I'm not a Microsoft staff.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 8,501 Applies to: