How to fix low disk space unhealthy error on Microsoft Teams room?

Hello,

Our Creston Flex MTR room has been showing a "low disk space" error for the last couple of days. Usually, Microsoft will initiate a self-repair tool overnight, but I think is not getting trigger. Microsoft indicates this error might be showing when the free disk space on the system drive (usually C:) drops below 18 percent and is less than 15 GB but the SSD on the system has 32.4 GB of free space which represents almost 28%. Why are we getting this error on MTR-P when none of the parameters are true? Is there anything we can do to identify what is triggering this? I have checked the integrity of the SSD with a SMART test and diagnostic tool and the drive is in optimal shape. Thanks for your advice.

Dear Quian Ezequiel,

Good day!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist. We are looking into your situation and we will update the thread shortly.

Appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Ashraf | Microsoft Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for your reply. Looking forward to read your answer. Let me know if you need more details.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, Quian Ezequie

Good day!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.

According to your description, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Microsoft Teams room.

To fix the low disk space error, you can try the following steps:

1. Check if there are any unnecessary files or applications on the system drive that can be deleted or uninstalled to free up space.

2. Run the Disk Cleanup tool to remove temporary files and other unnecessary items.

3. Check if there are any large files or folders that can be moved to an external drive or cloud storage to free up space.

4. If the issue persists, you can try resetting the Microsoft Teams room to its default settings.

If none of these steps work, I recommend you to contact your administrator, since there's some service issues happened recently on Teams.

Thanks for your precious time and your understanding would be highly appreciated.

Hope you all the best!

Sincerely,

Alex | Microsoft Community Moderator.

*Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.*

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your reply but I'm afraid you have not answered my question, what freeing some additional space will do when I already have doble what's required? Suggestion number 3 does not make sense for a Teams Room, this is not a Teams user is a room, re-imaging a Teams Room is never a first option since the room might be down for an undesirable amount of time. Could you expand more on the "service issues" you mentioned at the end of your reply. Thanks a lot

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, Quian Ezequie

May I double confirm whether you're using Teams Rooms Pro? If so, please be kindly to check for the size of the WinSxS folder (contains components that make-up Windows to allow the OS operation). You can use DISM following this doc- Determine the Actual Size of the WinSxS Folder | Microsoft Learn.

If it's too large, please try to clean this up (not delete the contents) base on -Clean Up the WinSxS Folder | Microsoft Learn.

Thanks for your attempts and cooperation.

Regards,

Alex.

*Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.*

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 15, 2024 Views 1,360 Applies to: