How do I update my "Reports To" in Teams, after switching positions ?

I have recently switched roles in my company, my job title was updated but my "reports to" was not. It still shows me reporting to the same person.

Hello I’m Adeyemi and I’d be happy to help you with your question. The "Reports To" field in Microsoft Teams is typically populated from your organization's Active Directory. This field is usually managed by your IT department or whoever manages your company's Microsoft 365 tenant. If you've recently switched roles and your "Reports To" field hasn't been updated, you should reach out to your IT department or the person responsible for managing your Microsoft 365 tenant. They should be able to update this information for you. If you're an admin, you can update this information in the Microsoft 365 admin center. However, changes made in the admin center can take up to 24 hours to reflect in Teams. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-analytics-and-reports/teams-reporting-reference. I hope this helps! Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below Regards Adeyemi

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 1,149 Applies to: