How do I bring up the Share Toolbar in the new Teams in a meeting?

In the old teams, when you were sharing your screen, you could call up the Share Toolbar by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar.

In the new teams, this keyboard shortcut doesn't work, so how do you bring up the toolbar? I need it to be able to share audio of whatever I'm playing over Teams.

I can select "Share Audio" in the share screen i.e. where I'm selecting which window to share, but if I forget to do this, I have to come out of the share and go back in. Why get rid of such a useful function?

Dear Sophie Dawes,

Good day! Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. We appreciate your inquiry, and we are dedicated to assisting you promptly. Our team is actively reviewing your situation, and we will provide you with an update on the thread accordingly.

Your patience and understanding are valued, and we sincerely thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Libeamlak | Microsoft Community Moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear Sophie,

Good day!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist.

I dis some test from my new Teams. Unfortunately, the small toolbar is not available and the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar no longer works in the new Teams. Instead, there is a shareing pane shows up when click on the Share button or use the shortcut key Ctrl+Shit+E.

So sorry to bring you inconvenience. I know sometimes it is really inconvenient for us to use Teams without this feature. I can understand your mood. Thanks for bring this to Microsoft Community. Since I think your idea is really constructive. I will report this to Microsoft. Meanwhile, I sincerely suggest you post this precious suggestion to Microsoft. Microsoft will update their product based on customers' suggestions. Believe your suggestion will help many other people in the future. Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

Here is our official URL to submit your suggestion: Microsoft Teams · Community.

After submitting the feedback, will you please share me the feedback link, I will ask my team to help vote for it. Through this, our support engineers will be able to collate data and supporting details regarding this and might consider adding the feature as a good ground for future updates.

I hope the information helps! If there is any update or I misunderstand you, please feel free to let me know. I will continue to assist you. Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Sherry | Microsoft Community Moderator

• Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 16, 2024 Views 515 Applies to: