Error: "You're missing out! Enable Microsoft Teams for your company" after enabling Teams for several days

Split from this thread.

I've been waiting for days since enabling in the admin panel... still getting "You're missing out!
Enable Microsoft Teams for your company" when I try to go to teams.microsoft.com; same with the desktop client.

Hi A Matt Francis,

Thank for reporting the issue in the community. About the Microsoft Team feature, I’d like to clarify that it’s available to Office 365 commercial customers with one of the following plans: Business Essentials, Business Premium, and Enterprise E1, E3 and E5. Microsoft Teams will also be available to customers who purchased E4 prior to its retirement. It’s not available to Office 365 Business, Office 365 Education and Government customers. For those who have Office 365 Small Business plans, the feature is not supported either.

More information on the FAQ here:

https://blogs.office.com/2016/11/02/introducing-microsoft-teams-the-chat-based-workspace-in-office-365/

In addition, for the full Microsoft Teams experience, every user should be enabled for Exchange Online and SharePoint Online. Please confirm if you have already assigned licenses to this user when trying to access the Microsoft Team.

If you meet all the requirements but still encounter the issue, please post here and share with us your tenant information in your Private Message. We will further investigate the issue.

I have sent you a private message to collect it. Please click this link to access the message: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/privatemessages/list

Regards,

Monique

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi A Matt Francis,

If you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Regards,

Monique

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 690 Applies to: