Can't see other users video in Teams meetings

Hi there, 

I can't see other users video in Teams meetings, unless content is being shared. 

Everyone can see each others video, and can see mine, but when we're in a meeting I just see each attendees tiles instead of their video. 

If someone shares content, then I can see everyone's videos at the bottom of the screen. 

'Turn off incoming video' is not enabled. I have closed/rebooted etc but no luck

Any ideas?

Hello, I am Celso a member of the Microsoft community and a user like you. How can I help you today?

When the recording is uploaded to Microsoft Stream, the recorder owns the video, and the people in your organization who have been invited to a meeting are the visitors. The owner needs to grant permission to or download video to share the recording beyond those people.

In this case I recommend that you contact the owner of the recording, and authorizations as configured.

Another thing, would it be possible to inform if this occurs during any presentation?

I hope everything goes well and if necessary I will be available!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have exactly the same issue! Which Mac are you on? Deleting cache folders and rebooting my Mac didn't work. I will try uninstalling Teams and install it again, but no success so far. It happened to me after upgrading to Big Sur from an early 2014 MacBook Pro.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ugh finally I got it fixed! I uninstalled it (by deleting all folders to Teams) and installed it again (which also means that I was logged out and in) and now it works again!!! Hooray!

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Teams would not let me log out of my business account and be an anonymous user for a personal meeting. That meeting ended up being recorded by someone outside my organization, and now the recording is visible to me in my chats in my business account. Can you tell me if my organization will have a way to view it? Is there a way to ensure it will not be seen by those within my organization?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 26, 2024 Views 11,058 Applies to: