can the people who I've blocked see that I have blocked them?

can the people who ive blocked see that i have blocked them?

Answer
Answer

Hi ratrat_793,

Based on my knowledge, when someone is blocked in your Teams, they can't call you from a one-on-one chat, @mention you in a one-on-one chat, or see your presence. However, for Teams for Education and Teams for Business, we could only choose to Block caller with no caller ID and edit blocked contacts. For more information, please refer to Manage your call settings in Teams.

As far as I know, for Teams for your personal life (different Teams version from Teams for Education), it is available to block a contact, please refer to Block a contact for more information.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about this. If the above is not helpful for you, to better help you with your question, please kindly provide us more details such as screenshots of how you blocked this contact of yours and your Teams account via Private Messages for further analysis. Also, if you are using Teams for your personal life, please let us know. You could also check your private messages from your forum account profile > view private messages. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Jasmine

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 5,087 Applies to: