Banner at top of screen that appears when I start sharing my screen in Teams meeting is a nuisance

The banner, when I'm sharing my screen, gets in the way of web browser tabs, making me have to get the browser out of max mode, change tabs and put it back into max mode quite often. Please fix this so I can hide the top menu bar when I'm presenting. Thanks.

Hi Sonya D thank you for coming to the forum, my name is Adekunle.its worth noting that this is a user community and we are all users here. while we strive to assist and share insights we are not microsoft.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

To address the issue of the banner appearing when you start sharing your screen in Teams meetings, you can follow these steps: 1. Ensure that you are using the latest version of Microsoft Teams. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that may resolve issues. 2. Check Notification Settings: Review your notification settings in Microsoft Teams. Go to Settings > Notifications and adjust the settings to your preference. You might find options related to screen sharing notifications. 3. Consider using fullscreen mode when sharing your screen. This may minimize the impact of the banner, as it tends to be less intrusive in fullscreen. 4. Use the Teams app to provide feedback directly to Microsoft. They value user feedback and may consider improving or providing options to customize such notifications in future updates. If the issue persists after trying these steps, please let me know, and we can explore additional troubleshooting options. Best regards Adekunle

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 1,246 Applies to: