Auto attendant in Teams

Please advise how to deploy AA with below call flow

Dial main number

Play to dial option 1  to reach A team and press option 2 to reach team B. what ever be the option user chose give sub option like

if user choose option 1 to reach A team then it play 

Please press 

1 to reach agent A

2 to reach agent B

if user choose option B team then it play 

press 1 to reach agent C

Press 2 to reach agent D.

I gone through the below document but it does not give sub menu option

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/create-a-phone-system-auto-attendant

Answer
Answer

Hi Ashka123,

I'm a bit confused about where you're stuck. Let me explain it more clearly. You cannot use just one auto attendant to redirect the call twice. One auto attendant can only redirect call once. In this scenario, you need to set up multiple auto attendants to achieve your requirements. For your example, it requires at least 3 auto attendants.

In Call flow page, you can set menu options to redirect to Person in organization (agents), or Voice app (another Auto attendant).

So when the user dial in a call, the first auto attendant (AA1) will play greeting audio which includes 2 options (press 1 for sales while press 2 for billing). Then the AA1 will redirect the call to AA2 or AA3. And AA2 or AA3 plays greeting audio which includes 4 options as you described, then redirect the call to agents or wait in the call queue. 

Regards,

Marvin

-----------------------

* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 30, 2021 Views 619 Applies to: