Add MS Project to a channel in Teams

Hello 

Please i need your help on this issue. 

I am trying to add MS Project to a channel in Teams, I get an error that says "Looks like Project isn't turned on for your organization. To use Project, contact your Office 365 admin." But I just signed up for a trial of Project.\

|

Hello Ini Nkanga,

Good day! Thanks for posting in the Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.

The error message you received indicates that the Project may not be enabled for your organization. To use Project in Teams, you will need to ensure that it is enabled for your Office 365 account. You can contact your Office 365 admin to enable Project for your organization. Once Project is enabled, you should be able to add it to a channel in Teams without any issues.

If you are the admin follow these steps: log in to Microsoft Teams Admin Center> Tams apps > Manage Apps > search for Project and check app status. If the status is blocked click on the app and at the top right-hand side select actions and unblock.

We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your time. Have a good day!

Sincerely

Simbarashe | Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Ini Nkanga,

Good day to you and I hope you're doing well.

We haven't heard from you, so I want to check quickly, have you checked my answer? Do not hesitate to help you, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Simbarashe | Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Simbarashe,

Good day to you and I hope you're doing well.

I have a query on adding MS project to a teams group. I am also getting same error like Ini Nkanga but I am able to sort it out by requesting for a Project license from my IT team. My doubt is if I get the access to project i will be able to access and add it to the teams channel but will the other users in the teams channel will be able to view or edit the things in project?

looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time. Have a good day!

Regards,

Harsha

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 92 Applies to: