• Checking out the Yammer Blog, Community Forums or Knowledge Base articles
  • Looking for a solution in our Yammer help articles
  • Following us on Twitter or on our Blog site
  • Suggest a new Yammer feature

Details

Contact Us

Support Options

Ask Yammer Blog

Follow the Ask Yammer Blog to learn more from our escalation support team about some tough IT Admin issues and how you could solve them on your own.

Read and Post in the Community Forums

The Office 365 Community Forums are a place where anyone who uses Office 365 and Yammer can post a question and others can answer. Because this is a public forum, you can look to see whether someone else has already asked it as well as initiate threads with other members.

Search Support

Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base for all technical solutions to common break-fix issues about Yammer.

Top Help Articles

Yammer User Help

Yammer Admin and Office 365 Global Admin help 

Suggest a Yammer Feature

Have an idea for how to improve Yammer?    Check out Yammer Uservoice and let us know if have any new ideas.  You can also vote on ideas suggested by other users.   The Yammer team regularly monitor the ideas and give status on them.

Follow Us

Forum Article Info

Last updated October 21, 2018 Views 293,399 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello

I can't attach a file in a post. I don't have the option. I show you what I see when I want to make a post.

Thank you.

okay. Thanks Tina so much!
Exactly ^^
I submitted for support as suggested by Tina and it has been so many weeks and still on one respond. Looking through this forum, it is clear it is a common problem many are facing. Why isn't Microsoft fixing it if it is your product? If Microsoft is not going to fix it, you should just remove the product totally!

Hi Hung,

Can you see the options at the top of the page:

Dear Miss Tina

Office 365 Community Yammer Forum and select Participate Ask a Question from the menu at the top of the page. 

you sure?

Thanks

Hung

Hi,

Have a look at this article and see if it answers your question: How to change the language that's displayed in Yammer.  

If that doesn't help I suggest you open a new forum thread by going to the Office 365 Community Yammer Forum and select Participate Ask a Question from the menu at the top of the page.   

Regards

Tina

Please. Please guide me change the language in the yammer app.
Thank you so much!

Senhores ! 

Como faço para fazer uma LAB do Yammer para  pode apresentar na minha empresa ? a ferramenta que tem aqui simplesmente não oferece recursos e  satisfação para o cliente ?

Hi Thays,

Same problem here! Have been trying to get this solved for 6 months now. Called with MS helpdesks but no solutions.

Good Luck!

Regards,

Tanya