I know this question has been asked and "marked" answered several times in this forum, but none of the proposed solutions have worked for me.
I am unable to share/send documents to recipients via e-mail from any installed version of Word on my PC (2003/2007/2010/2013).
I have Window 7 64 bit, Office 2013 32 bit installed. Outlook 2013 is my default mail program. I also have Word 2010, 2007 and 2003 installed. Word 2013 is the default Word application.
In all versions when I attempt to send a document to recipients as an e-mail attachment, I get the subject error. In Word 2003 if I select the option to send to a mail recipient for ("Review") it works without error.
I can also right click documents on my desktop and use the Send to Mail recipient
I've tried the following:
1. Verified (using several methods) that OUTLOOK is the default mail program.
2. Ran "Repair" on all installed office products (repairing Office 2013 last)
3. Ran fixmapi.exe.
4. Deleted the Office registry settings and repaired all versions again.
5. Uninstalled all versions except Word 2013 and ran repair again.
6. Installed MapiLabs Mail Merge Merge Tookkit
7. Removed all add-ins from Word and Outlook.
Nothing works. Open to any an all suggestions to resolve. Thanks.