Font size in microsoft word?

I need to make the word OFFICE  for a sign so that the letters are approximatlely 4 inches high.I am presently using open office for my word program but it only goes up to font size 96. In ms word can i go to a higher font size like 200 or so so i can get the proper letter size.? other question is that in open office i can use font 96 for the Office lettering and then magnify it to 220% which will give me the approximate letter size of 3.5". But the problem is when i go to print this out,the word office is printed out at font size 96 and not at the magnified size.Is there way to configure my printer program so it will print out at the magnified size?in ms word can the font size be customized to 200+?  thanks for your help!
|
Answer
Answer

The maximum font-size available in Microsoft Word 2010 from the dropdown list is 72; however the font size can be set up to 1638 by typing the size manually for the font.

Microsoft Word should print the exact font size as set on the document however the Zoom settings applied to a document in Microsoft Word doesn’t reflect the changes for the Printout. Use the Print Preview feature in Microsoft Word prior to using the Print option.

For help regarding Open Office, you may contact the concerned support group.

Ruchi Bisht

62 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 3, 2021 Views 27,566 Applies to: