How do I write the degree symbol on word 2010?

PLEASE HELP ME! I need to know this so that I can turn in my Geography paper tomorrow. I've looked it up and people keep saying, "Character Map," but I don't know how to find that or use it. PLEASE HELP!
In Word, the built-in shortcut is to hold Ctrl and press the @ key (that is, Ctrl+Shift+2 on a US keyboard), release  them and press the spacebar.

The longer way is to click the Insert tab of the ribbon and click Symbol. Set the font dropdown to "(normal text)" scroll down to the row below the lower-case letters, and double-click the degree symbol there.

70 people were helped by this reply


Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.


Question Info

Last updated July 17, 2020 Views 39,369 Applies to: