Sharepoint Online inheriting permissions

Permission question about inheriting permissions.  Lets say I have our top leve iste called "Company Site", underneat the top level site are multiple subsites (department sites).  How can I allow a certain group of employee's to create additional subsites under each department subsite and force the system to inherit permission from the department parent site?  Seems like now, if they are allowed to create subsite thye can edit permissions on site they just created and allow access to an employees that not supposed to have access.

Any help would be appreciated.

Answer
Answer

Hi AJ B,

There is no plan to include the permission you described. Plans for Office 365 can be seen at the link below:

Office 365 Roadmap.

We suggest you assign someone to be the site administrator; the administrator will be in charge of managing new site creations as well as site management.

Additionally, we suggest you provide feedback regarding this to the UserVoice link I have provided above.

Regards,

Sheen

-------------------------------------------------
If you feel a reply works for you, please kindly vote or mark it as it will be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 24, 2018 Views 283 Applies to: