Office 365 web apps in iframe inside aspx page outside SharePoint site

Well am trying to open a word document from office 365 inside my aspx page. The url is included in an iframe,however the page keeps throwing an error message "This content cannot be displayed in a frame". example code:

<iframe width="700" height="700"  src='mysite.sharepoint.com/.../WopiFrame.aspx

I have tried the following but with no luck:

1. Add <WebPartPages:AllowFraming runat="server" /> to SharePoint master page
  2. Allow external iframes in HTML Field Security in office 365 site settings.
  3. Add the office 365 SharePoint to trusted sites in internet explorer and enabling display mixed content
  4. Add IHttpModule to my asp.net web application to adding headers for the X-Frame-OptionsHttpContext.Current.Response.Headers.Add("X-Frame-Options", "SAMEORIGIN");
  5. Deploying Ventigrate.Shared.PermissiveXFrameHeader feature on the office 365 SharePoint site

The thing is I have added

Ignore X-frame headers extension

to my google chrome and I was able to open the word document in google chrome only.

Also if I have change the action inside the url from default to interactivepreview the page will open in IE.

Nevertheless there is no extension for IE,but if there is a solution in google chrome that means there is a possibility to make it work for IE.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Question Info

Last updated November 26, 2019 Views 3,158 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Elie,

The embedded document can opened now by adding embedview and the current question is related to customizations.

Moreover, there is a specific channel about customizations, we'd suggest you post a new thread on the MSDN forum for better assistance.

Thanks for your understanding.

Felix

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.