SharePoint has always intimidated me. Tonight is a classic example of how unintuitive the out of box experience can be for SharePoint:
- I created a blog site in SharePoint.
- I created my first post.
- I wanted to save the draft.
- I went to the Edit tab in my post's page
- Expected: an enabled Save as Draft button
- Actual: Sadly, the Save as Draft button is disabled.
I have yet to see instructions that match a SharePoint Blog that tells me how to do what I expected to be able to do as the owner of the Blog.
Clearly, permissions cannot be the cause of a disabled button. So where else can I look for a solution?