Cannot see drill down project online report in Power BI Pro with Sharepoint!

Hi! I'm Tin, I'm setuping report system for my company but I have some prolems to need supporting.

My story:

" I have just signed up Office 365  E3 Trial, MS Project online professional Trial and I have had license Power BI Pro. I wanted to see drill down report in Power BI Pro. I have published ppm file from Project Client to Project online and SharePoint Online but I couldn't see drill down report in Porfilio Cost following hierarchy as client file and couldn't add existing sharepoint task list to PWA without displaying task list" as below images:

Please help me to fix them!!

Thanks so much!

Tin,

[PII is masked by Chitrahaas Nalla MSFT]

|
Answer
Answer

Hi Tin,

For the queries provided in the above description, we would like you to convey the following:

1. Regarding this query “I wanted to see drill down report in Power BI Pro. I have published ppm file from Project Client to Project online and SharePoint Online but I couldn't see drill down report in Porfilio Cost following hierarchy as client filewe suggest you post this query in the Power BI Forum support for getting the dedicated help.

2. Coming to query “couldn't add existing sharepoint task list to PWA without displaying task list  the existing task list is displayed in Add SharePoint Sites to Project Web App only when the Tasks list are created in Sites of PWA site collection. So, we suggest you create a task list in the sites of PWA site collection to be appeared in SharePoint Site to Project Web App.

Thanks,

Chitrahaas

--------------------------------
* Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers here.
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps, as it will be beneficial to more community members reading here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 22, 2019 Views 125 Applies to: